Do you have a food blog where you want to display advertisements? You can easily insert Google Adsense ads, Amazon ads, and all other advertising network ads using a simple WordPres plugin.
For this article, I am assuming that your blog is a WordPress blog with your own web hosting. The plugin that we are going to alk about is for WordPress blogs and websites only.
AdRedux Advertising WP Plugin [FREE]
AdRedux is a simple and efficient in-post ad management WordPress plugin to help you insert ads on your WordPress website easily. Without having totinker wih codes, you can insert Google Adsense code, or cutom ad codes, newsletter signup alerts, image banners, etc., easily within the content in posts and/or pages of your WordPress blog.
You can show ads at the beginning, after the first/second/third paragraphs, in the middle or at the end of the content of your food blog. You can also exclude selected post categories and tags from ad displays. It supports up to 8 advertising slots.
This plugin automatically inserts ads within your content on your food blog WordPress website.
No need to use any PHP code or shortcode to inject ads in your website.
Main features of AdRedux WordPress advertising plugin
- Use Adsense or Other Custom Codes
- Insert advertisements at effective locations: Above content, After first/second/third para, Middle of posts, End of content
- Define ad alignment styles: left, right, center or random
- Disable or enable ads for everyone, all logged-in users or just those users with active roles
- All ads are automatically inserted in the specified posts/pages & locations
Ad types supported by the plugin
Use any advertising network or advertisement code, and even use your own advertisement banners, HTML or newsletter code. All the ads are displayed automatically inside the content. You can use different ad types.
- Insert code for any ad & affiliate network (AdSense, Chitika, Amazon, BuySellAds, DoubleClick, media.net, etc)
- Supports for all types of Google AdSense ads, image banners, including Responsive ads, In-Article ads & Page-Level ads
- Use custom display images and image banners for ads
- Insert custom ads, HTML codes, newsletter codes, sign-up boxes, etc
- Supports up to eight in-post advertisements for ad injecting within content
The plugin has been created by the same team that is behind the themes and plugins on this website. You can count on us for delivering the best solution for your WordPress website. If that's not all, AdRedux advertising plugin is hosted by WordPress.org, and it has gone through an evaluation before being accepted in the official WordPress repository.
Get the AdRedux advertising WP plugin for your food blog. You can learn how to install a plugin on the plugin page itself. You can also search for "Adredux" within your WordPress blog: Plugins > "Add New. Install the plugin when you find it.
Enjoy. Hope you like it 🙂